Graduate Structural Engineer
Salary up to £27,000 + Benefits
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, motivated Graduate Structural Engineer to join a successful, leading, UK based, multidisciplinary consultancy in a vibrant structural design team based in the Ashford office. Our client has a great reputation in the industry and works on nationally recognised, award winning projects. The chosen candidate will be invited to assist the Associate Director in working on projects from inception through to completion stage. Current workload includes residential, commercial and mixed-use buildings.
In order to be considered for this Graduate Structural Engineer role you will;
- Have gained a Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- You will have strong A levels including Maths
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Motivated to learn and develop
Working as a Graduate Structural Engineer you will;
- Carry out the design and management of structural engineering schemes
- Preparation of structural design calculations, specifications, drawings and technical information
- Liaising with clients, contractors and the general public
- Undertaking site surveys and writing reports
- Preparing and checking designs, drawings and calculations
For this Graduate Structural Engineer role our client is offering;
- A generous starting salary
- Pension contribution
- Flexible work arrangements
- Bonus schemes
- Clear options for progression
In order to discuss this Graduate Structural Engineer role and other similar roles within Building Structures please call MIKAELA on or email your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'