Graduate Structural Engineer
My client, whom already has 2 office in the UK are expanding and opening a new office within the West Midlands due to an ever growing workload. This consultancy excels in providing the highest quality Civil & Structural consultancy service to there clients in the UK, across all market sectors including both public and commercial projects.
Due to there increasing workload and expanding client base we are currently seeking a Graduate Structural Engineer with a years' experience to join the team in a new office within the Birmingham area.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate a proven ability to coordinate projects and communicate effectively with design team members, and be technically competent with the design of structures to current design standards.
- 1 year post degree experience.
- Ability to deliver projects through to completion, and work within a multi-disciplinary consultancy.
- Sound technical skills and willingness to learn.
- Good communication skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Software experience in TEDDS, Building Designer and Tekla would be desirable.
Should you possibly be of interest, please feel free to contact me on or email me on
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.