Graduate Structural Engineer
A new client for GCS Construction is the latest to join the list of companies on the hunt for Graduate Structural Engineers. This company offer Structural & Civil Engineering Consultancy Services and have been stamping their mark on the Residential, Health and Retail sector for the last 80+ years.
With 8 offices across the UK, London is thriving and is in need to fresh talent to grow with the business. This in mind, my client is seeking a Graduate Structural Engineer with 1+ years' experience in Building Structures to join them on a permanent basis.
- Working under the direction of Senior Structural Engineers, you will pick up valuable experience in the design of small, medium and large building structures.
- Liaising with other engineering disciplines (Geotechnical, Architects, Civils)
- Eventually leading smaller projects independently
- Assisting in meeting and support the project team
- Liaise with other members of the design and construction team, representing the Structural Engineering group
- Prepare reports, general correspondence as required in connection with the running of projects
- Undertake scheme and detailed design as appropriate on individual projects, including preparation of detailed design calculations, checking drawings and other deliverables
- Undertake survey inspections and produce written reports in good English on findings with appropriate recommendations
- Structural or Civil Engineering related degree
- Must have at least 1 years' working experience in Structural Design
- Experience in the Retail, Residential, Education, Health or related commercial building structures projects
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of Structural Engineering, Design, Calculations and Materials (RC, concrete, steel, masonry, timber etc.)
If you are a Graduate Structural Engineer and this position interests you, please touch base with me on or respond with your CV ()
- Structural Design / Structural Engineering / Civil Engineering / Building Structures