The ideal person will be looking for a long-term career in Stockbroking, and seeking to become a future member of the CISI (Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment).
You will be given thorough training from highly experienced Advisor's/Directors which will provide you with the knowledge for the future to become a Qualified Advisor.
During your training, you will be working as part of a team working directly with an Assistant Advisor and Advisor where you will be able to shadow their work whilst building your own skill set .
Duties of the role will include but not limited to:
- Admin duties- Managing post, paper work, filing and taking phone calls
- Research and studying
- Implementing details/data onto the businesses systems
- Attending meetings
- Shadowing qualified advisor's
- Ad hoc duties as required by management in the business
Essential Qualifications and Skills
- A Grade Minimum in GCSE Maths (A Level desirable)
- First Class Degree (2:1 would be considered)
- Ability to explain complex & technical information
- Possess strong verbal & written communication skills
- Highly motivated
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ambition to succeed with a confident personality
- A strong interest in trading the financial markets & looking to pursue a career in Stockbroking
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels
- Able to work within a team
The successful person will receive a very competitive package of a £25,000 basic along with a 10% pension, Private Health Care and other additional benefits.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, please apply now to submit your CV for reviewing.
Alternatively, please contact Jessica at Pure Resourcing Solutions (Norwich) for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"