A Times100 company are looking for 2x Graduate Sports Sales Executives to join their ever expanding sales team to become market leaders and break the international market.
Graduate Sports Sales Executive
Salary: £23k + uncapped commission £35k OTE
Start date: ASAP
Location: Central London
- Uncapped commission structure
- Opportunities to work overseas in international offices
- Staff trips to places such as Ibiza, Las Vegas and Miami for top performers
- Free gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Opportunity to meet some of sports top stars and attend top sporting events
The client is a renowned market leader delivering the highest quality products and services to the UK's most prestigious sporting organisations. Working closely with globally renowned sports clubs and brands, this Times100 listed company prides themselves on having strong, lasting relationships with their clients whilst attracting new business relationships on a daily basis. Currently looking for 2 Graduate Sports Sales Executives this is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious and motivated individual to join an energetic team in the heart of the city.
The primary focus of this role will be to generate new business for the client however it will not be limited to this. Full training will be provided during your first 3 months and you will be exposed to the full sales cycle from day one.
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships, establishing yourself as a company ambassador
- Attend weekly sales meetings and present all sales activity for your team.
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve Sales targets and expand current client base
- Attend clients meetings and other client events
The client is looking for a highly motivated and tenacious individual to help make an impact in the Sports Sales and event industry. Reporting regularly to senior members of staff, this is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual to kick start their sales career and experience genuine career progression.
- Strong academic background, ideally educated to degree level but will consider 2nd jobbers
- Previous sales experience is desirable but not essential
- Resilient, due to the nature of the role a tenacious attitude is important
- Highly competitive and be able to demonstrate this with examples
- Be ambitious with a genuine desire to progress your career
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Jack Pollard at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job