2x Graduate Sports Sales Executives in Central London with £40,000 OTE in your first year with full training, continuous development and career progression. Our client is one of the UK's leading Premier Sports Hospitality Package seller companies and because of continued success are looking to take on a number of Graduates Sports Sales Executives to help them grow their sales team, with regular international travel and access to high profile sporting events this not an opportunity to miss.
Location: London, Zone 1 Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Permanent, Full Time Start Date: ASAP
As a Graduate Sports Sales Executive you will be selling Hospitality Packages working for one of the most well established and award winning Sport Hospitality companies in the UK you will have the perfect platform to establish a successful career within the Sports Hospitality Market. They are continuing to expand and continue to be the dominant force in their market.
- £40k 1st year OTE;
- Fast-track career progression opportunities (the first promotion is typically attained within 3-6 months).
- Successful candidates progress quickly through the following roles:- Junior Management or Business Development Executive (with company VW/Audi/BMW provided)
- In addition, our client offers excellent benefits following a successful probationary period such as private healthcare, matched pension and overseas end of year retreats.
As a Graduate Sports Sales Executive you will work the full sales cycle in a job that is challenging and will differ from day to day but your main duties will be.
- Actively calling targeted companies with the ultimate aim of signing them
- Making appointments to attend client meetings and deliver propositions
- Creating excellent pitches, presentations and proposals to negotiate a mutually beneficial deal
- Continually establishing client relationships and building a strong rapport to enable you to deliver excellent customer service
- Meeting weekly KPIs and monthly sales targets
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Self motivated and results-orientated team player that can exceed goals and revenue expectations
- Flexible and able to quickly adapt to new situations
- Enthusiasm and drive to work independently, and as part of a team, to get things done
- Someone who is passionate, enthusiastic, hungry for results and resilient
- A Recent Graduate; 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014,
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Tom Hardy at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job