Do you want to £40k OTE? Do you want the opportunity to attend top sporting events? Our client; a Times Top 100 industry leading sports branding company are looking to expand their sales team by hiring 3x Graduate Sports Media Sales Executives.
Graduate Sports Media Sales Executive
Salary: £22,000 - £24000 basic + £40k OTE
Location: Soho + opportunities to work internationally
Start Date: Immediately
Job Type: Permanent/Full time
- Uncapped commission structure
- 28 days holiday + your birthdays off
- Regular staff trips with destinations such as Miami and Ibiza for top performers
- Flexible hours throughout the week with 4.30pm Friday finish
- Free gym membership
As a Sports Media Sales Executive you will be working for one of the most established organisations in the UK. Founded in 2001, our client is an industry leader in the sport branding industry working closely with major sports teams and organisations both in the UK and worldwide. With impressive offices located in Soho, this is the perfect opportunity for a recent graduate or strong 2nd jobber to join a young, vibrant and ever expanding team with benefits such as holidays and Michelin star meals for top performers.
As a Sports Media Sales Executive you will experience the full sales cycle from day one with ongoing training and development.
- Promoting products and services to businesses
- Business Development, approaching and winning new clients to work with
- Working with businesses over time to develop the relationship and eventual become account manager
- Setting up and attending meeting with clients face to face and on the phone
- A 2:2 degree or higher would be desirable however is not essential
- A strong work ethic with the desire to succeed
- A competitive nature, you want to be the best
- Be money motivated
- Good communication skills and a strong sales ability
- Ability to work under pressure and be a team player
If you think you'd be well suited to sales/recruitment and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Jack Pollard at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales and recruitment roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales or recruitment seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"