Sports Events Sales Professional = Graduate Scheme; £40K OTE
£20K basic, plus UNCAPPED OTE;
1st year expected OTE = £40K;
The Sports Sales Company:
A leading Events company based in the heart of the city that specialises in creating events for their high profile client base that includes Premiership football clubs, sports broadcasters and global sports brands. Looking to find ambitious and hard-working graduates to join their sales team to push the sales of tickets for conferences and parties related to international sporting events such as Formula 1, Wimbledon and World Cups.
The Sports Sales Role:
You will be joining as a trainee sales execuitve. Your responsibilities will include:
- New business lead sourcing
- Cold calling & sourcing of new clients
- Increasing revenues from existing client base
- Building relationships with high profile clients
- Attending client dinners, drinks and networking events
- Undergoing 1 on 1 training from the leaders of the Sports Sales Industry
Although Business-to-Business or over-the-phone sales experience would be beneficial, it is not necessary as one-on-one training is offered. Only apply to this job if you are:
- A recent University graduate who attained a 2:2 or higher
- Extremely money motivated
- Competitive/ sporty background
- Hardworking (with proven examples of this)
- Resilient/ thick skinned personality
- Possess excellent communication/interpersonal skills
As well as working in a fast-paced and established company with like-minded people, you will also have other incentives such as:
- 2 all-expenses paid for holidays a year for the whole company (previous destinations have included Ibiza, New york and Cape Town)
- Quarterly prizes such as ipads, weekend trips, spa trips and lunch clubs to Michelin Star restaurants
- Huge earning potential
- Fast career progression
Graduate Fasttrack are the UK's leading recruitment business specialising in placing exceptional graduate talent in to exclusive roles with startups through to FTSE100's. With over 14 years working in the recruitment to recruitment sector, we are well positioned to help you find the best recruitment job for you.
Graduate Fasttrack have built a reputation for working with the finest calibre of candidates on the market. We want to get to know you, who you are, what drives you and what company you are best suited to you. After passing through our selection process, we will actively set up numerous interviews for you and actively help you throughout the process ensuring you know exactly what is going on throughout the recruitment process. With a huge number of client contacts in the graduate market, we have the right opportunity to suit all needs.
Graduate Fasttrack recruit across the UK into London and all major regions. To find out more about Graduate Fasttrack and what opportunities we are recruiting for, either apply to one of our adverts or simply give us a call to chat through your profile.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Account Manager, Media Sales Executive, Financial Sales Executive, Business Intelligence Sales Executive, Technology Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Graduate Sales Development Representative.
- Account Manager
- Business Development
- Graduate Scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job