Location: London Bridge
Salary: £26,000 (£28K OTE)
A people orientated organisation, our client has an Investors in People award to prove it and they are renowned within the construction industry thanks to their comprehensive product range.
They are looking for top graduate talent to join their team in an independent, autonomous role. You will help to supply the very best landscaping materials to the domestic and commercial markets. A field-based, customer centric role, the ideal candidate will employ a consultative approach, taking their influencing skills to clients directly. Regularly meeting with customers, you will be equally as comfortable meeting with them on a one to one basis as you would be delivering presentations to a group of clients.
- A highly competitive basic salary of £26,000
- OTE of £28K!
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- A company car
- A mobile
- A Laptop AND an Ipad!
- A pension
- An outgoing atmosphere with plenty of socials
The successful candidate will be met with a comprehensive benefits package to ensure they hit the ground running! A company car, laptop and Ipad are just some of the material benefits you’ll receive! An exciting culture with regular socials and fantastic scope for progression are amongst the choice intangible benefits that our client offers also.
- Manage the specification sales process throughout major infrastructure projects
- Work on large scale projects with top-level architects and local authorities
- Meet with key customer groups to develop awareness of the product range and secure additional revenue
- Develop rapport with existing clients face to face in your region to upsell services
- Liaise with diverse clients including landscape architects and local authorities to ensure our client stays front of mind at all times
- Educated to degree level
- Have a full U.K. driving license
- Ambitious with a strong desire for progression
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)