Competitive Basic Salary, 25 days (plus bank holidays) Company Pension Scheme, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance.
Are you a recent graduate in Engineering with a strong interest in Design? If so then this is the role for you. Our client based in Brecon Beacons is looking for an ambitious and technically minded Engineering graduate to join their team in a long term capacity.
Duties of the role will include
- Ensure that when possible all pre qualified requests for quotations are completed within 5 working days.
- Create animations to support the sales team on specific projects.
- Create CAD drawings to accompany formal and budget quotations.
- Support the standardisation of product design.
- Regularly review the accuracy of all costing models.
- Provide daily update to the Sales Director regarding jobs that have been quoted.
- Attend FMEA meetings when requested.
- Support the project management team with the creation of GA drawing during busy periods.
Skills & Attributes Required
- Recent degree qualification in an Engineering/CAD discipline with a strong interest in design.
- High level of CAD competence and be proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Inventor software.
- Experience in simulation software would be an advantage.
- Have the ability to communicate at all levels and build relationships both internally and externally.
- Have a positive “can do” attitude to all tasks and have a calm and considered approach to all work.
- Be willing to learn on the job from technical experts.
- A good understanding of English grammar and have the ability to work under pressure.
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic career opportunity then please contact Alex Butterworth on the below details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'