This company are a specialist in security software. Bringing together data from security technologies and hardware, such as CCTV, Intruder, Access Control and Video Walls to aid law enforcement, secure cities, safeguard critical infrastructure and protect global commerce.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide technical support during the design, build, test and training phases of projects based on the software’s innovative platform.
- Creating detailed design documentation for customers for review and approval.
- Setup, configuration and operation of 3rd party sub system edge devices CCTV/Access Control/Intruder Alarm and their integration into the software
- Produce detailed customer specifications based on site visits, requests for information, requests for proposal and other commercial and technical documentation.
- Conduct in-depth product and solution demonstrations when required.
- Configuring servers, client PC's. troubleshooting the Windows Server and Desktop Operating Systems and working with Server/ Client architecture.
- Database architectures and methodologies; ideally Microsoft SQL Server and the ability to manipulate data using SQL-scripted object oriented (OO) Concepts and rationale.
- Problem solving via knowledge of Networking principles and Internet Protocol (IP).
Virtual machine (VM) environments and Microsoft Clustering.
£26,000.00 + travel + bonus + benefits