Are you good at building lasting relationships ? Familiar with the software industry? Our client is a leading B2B software security solutions provider. They are recruiting for an up & coming Channel Account Manager to join their UK Channel Sales team.
Working with and being mentored by the Channel Director, the main purpose of this role is to develop and expand relationships with the UK resellers and distributors, owning the sales process from start to finish. This will involve;
- Build positive working relationships with partners to maximise sales within the customer base
- Helping develop partner specific sales & marketing plans
- Developing joint business plans - identify sales opportunities
- Ensuring partners have the right product training
- Work with technology partners on leveraging joint opportunities
- Channel enablement & building by providing sales/pre-sales and technical workshops
- Manage existing partners and recruit new partners
- Face to face relationship building - clients are typically in the Thames valley corridor leading to London
This role would ideally suit someone who wants to progress from an inside sales role to their first customer field sales position. Someone who is eager to learn the skills involved in selling infosec solutions and is keen to develop their career quickly.
This is a great opportunity to join a long established world class company with a superb record of mentoring and rewarding its employees. The negotiable base salary of £28-32k and £40k OTE is complemented by allowance, free personal fuel card, free parking, BUPA, pension, life assurance and up to 30 days holiday.
- Sales Channel
- Channel Partners
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'