Living in Brighton? You don't have to move or commute to London for a high flying sales career!
We have just picked up 2 Sales Development Rep positions for a growing business in The Lanes. They are a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) firm whose clients are global and include Tesco, Walmart, Coca Cola, Qatar Airways, Amazon, NASA and Oxfam. They have a brilliant product that has over 7 million users and growing.
- 2 week thorough induction training with ongoing training and development
- A clear and structured progression based on merit
- Fantastic earning potential
- A culture of learning
- Monthly socials, Book club, netball team, table football and an office dog!
The role is predominantly phone-based but note they are looking for intelligent, consultative graduates will want to research and learn about clients before making introductions. No 'phone-monkeys!’
You will be targeting the most prestigious firms globally, those who have at least 2000 employees. You will be having conversations with global heads of learning and development and looking to establish sales opportunities which you then book in with senior sales execs to 'close the sale’
Salary starts at £22K and commission is uncapped. The first year OTE is £33K
So what do I need?
- An engaging personality
- Hobbies outside of work - not just the pub!
- Evidence of resilience and sticking to tasks
- Ambition to succeed
- Sales or commercial experience would be great
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'