An established B2B company in the IT sector, our client has delivered unrivalled software solutions for over thirty years! Founded in 1983, our client have gained a wealth of experience which has elevated them above their competitors. They’re looking for graduates to help ameliorate their client base to enhance their presence further.
- Provide business and IT solutions to clients
- Project management
- Undertake bespoke training (skills and product based)
- Rotate projects/clients every 3-6 months
- Hands on implementation, modification and configuration of client products
Due to the nature of your role, you will need a strong technical knowledge in order to provide your clients with the very best service. Ideally, you will have a degree in a STEM related discipline. If you think you have what it takes to use a consultative approach when dealing with a huge variety of clients, don’t miss this opportunity!
What you get:
- Competitive salary of £24k
- £27k OTE
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out
What you need:
- Educated to degree level in a STEM related field
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'