A state of the art manufacturing facility, who work within the Opto Electronics industry and offer excellent career progression are now seeking a talented Software Engineer to join their successful division based in the UK's Adventure Capital in North Wales. You will be responsible for the design and maintenance of a suite of in-house engineering software, to include the installation and maintenance of a wide range of commercially available software packages to support the design engineering team.
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for:
- All stages of the software development process for bespoke applications
- Developing mathematical models of physical processes
- Liaising with the information technology department on systems issues pertaining to engineering
- Maintaining bought-out engineering software and configuration control tools
- The specification and configuration of new PC hardware for engineering users
To be considered for this Software Engineer job, you should have the following skills and experience.
- Experience in software development
- Excellent understanding of physics and mathematics
- Knowledge of Windows and computer hardware
- Qualified to degree level in Physics , Mathematics or Engineering Disciplines
- Experience of C#, VB.Net, C/C++, FORTRAN or Java
This Software Engineer job is a full time, permanent position based on the A55 in North Wales, just 40 minute commute from Chester, or 60 minutes from Liverpool. Escape the commuter traffic and be rewarded with an excellent starting salary, holidays, bonus, learning and development opportunities and many other additional enhanced employee offers including reduction for gym membership, subscriptions and ride to work scheme. Furthermore, a specific training and development plan will be created for the successful applicant to enable you to deliver solutions of the highest standard. Working hours are Monday to Friday 36 hours per week, with a 12pm finish on a Friday.
If this sounds like the career opportunity you have been looking for, apply today for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'