Graduate Software Engineer - Role and Responsibilities - Software Developer / Programmer / Electronics / Manufacturing / Programmer / Java / C++ / .NET
* Design high quality software from scratch, including high end User Interfaces
* Create software that is simple, scalable and easy to adapt
* Write scripts to analyse data
Graduate Software Engineer - Skills and Abilities - Software Developer / Programmer / Electronics / Manufacturing / Programmer / Java / C++ / .NET
* At least two years coding / software development experience
* UI Development knowledge
* Self motivated with strong attention to detail
Graduate Software Engineer, Software Developer, Electronics, Manufacturing, Programmer, Java, C++, .NET
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and forward thinking organisation with an inclusive culture and excellent working atmosphere. If you feel you meet the above requirements please apply now!
- Software Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'