We are looking to hire an ambitious and bright Graduate Software Engineer / Junior Software Engineer who has experience of developing application software using C++ either in industry or through academic study. Ideally you will also have experience with interface software development using C# and .NET. You will be joining a Cambridge based R&D organization who are developing clever complex instrumentation which are used in an array of different industries. It is exciting times, with excellent opportunities for career and personal development in a thriving and growing industry leading organizations, who are an investor in people employer.
You will be developing control and image workflow software, Web based and WPF user interfaces and control applications, Image processing / analysis quality applications, using C++ and C#.
Requirements of Graduate Software Engineer / Junior Software Engineer
* 1st or a 2.1 degree with significant software engineering content.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Experience developing software applications utilising C++ and/or C#, through industry or University work
* Experience writing software which Interfaces with hardware e.g. scanners, cameras and motion controllers beneficial
* Strong C++ and or C# skills
* Experience of PC software engineering for multi-threaded, real-time or distributed applications beneficial
* A familiarity with any of the following: VHDL, digital or analogue electronics, PLC programming, WPF or other GUI design beneficial
Location: Cambridge ( Commutable from Cambridge, Royston, Bury St Edmunds, Bedford, North London, Harlow, Stevenage, etc)
Salary: £26k - £35k + Benefits (depending on experience) - potential relocation package.
- Control software
- Hardware interface