Graduate Software Engineer - (14 week coding bootcamp as training) - London - £23K
Sparta Global is looking for graduates who want to launch their careers in tech as programmers with the ability to write and test the code of websites and apps for leading businesses. Starting at our 14-week coding bootcamp, we'll teach you how to combine a developer's skill-set with the analytical mind-set of a software tester. From writing great code and working through a project lifecycle, to working in agile teams and seeing the bigger business picture, your training will be followed by the opportunity to fast track your career by working at some of the biggest names in retail, banking and tech.
What are we looking for?
- A degree qualification. Any subject is welcome
- Intellectual curiosity: passionate about the world and love to research new topics
- A desire to learn and develop: enthusiastic about developing your mind and growing your skillset
- A passion for problem solving: love to help others overcome existing problems
- A great communicator: sensitive to others' needs and can develop warm relationships with managers and peers
*Most of our consultants join Sparta with basic coding skills. However if you are motivated and invested, lack of prior experience won't be a problem; we are confident we can teach you everything you'll need.
The benefits you'll receive:
- A competitive salary which grows as you do.
- Fast track career growth with the opportunity to work and learn in different companies and environments over 2 years.
- Ongoing professional development support, guidance and mentoring from our dedicated team and from your trainers even once on client site.
- Excellent training and opportunities to develop your skill set
Want to come join us? Get in contact today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job