A company who is developing a cutting edge database analysis engine is looking for a high calibre Graduate Software Engineer to join their expanding team. Used by thousands of major organisations to unlock valuable data which would otherwise be inaccessible, the engine is able to collate data ranging from simple queries to production reports.
In a highly competitive market, ranging from the finance sector to government departments, their database analysis engine has been proven over and over to be the best. Their product is able to stay at the top due to the companies well managed working environment but also due to the calibre of their employees. The work will be extremely varied with the Graduate Software Engineer having the opportunity to develop and design networking software, database connections as well as the user experience.
Graduate Software Engineers will be given a mentor and manager, as well as on the job training to ensure their success.
You will be taught a variety of programming languages.
- 2:1 in Maths, Computer Science or related discipline from a well-regarded University
- A real interest in software technology
- A proven ability in problem solving
- The ability to quickly identify and implement first rate solutions
- Solid coding and debugging experience
- On-the-job training in a variety of programming languages
- Flexible working hours
- Real responsibility from day one
- A mentor and manager to help you reach your goals
- An excellent salary
- Initial one-off payment of £3,000.
- An excellent working environment with like-minded people
- As much computer hardware and software as you need
Position: Graduate Software Engineer
Salary: £30K plus £3K initial one-off payment
Apply: Kristian AT enterpriserecruitment DOT com