A number of Graduate Software Engineers are required to work for one of the UK’s leading design consultancies developing embedded, PC, mobile and signal processing software for a wide range of wireless systems and industrial products.
The company have recently won an award for being an outstanding employer to work for due to a very long list of attributes that make them stand out from the crowd. As well as the usual corporate benefits package and performance related bonus schemes employees benefit from a very active social club that has created a "family feel" to the company, Free lunches, Structured career development plans that allow staff to thrive within both technical disciplines and leadership roles, A very large budget for employee training and perhaps most importantly there is an incredible amount of variety in technical work for engineers - this is something that every engineer craves and in turn the company have a very low turnover of staff.
Graduate Software Engineer minimum requirements
To meet the requirements of this role you will have:
- An excellent degree, MSc or PhD in engineering, computer science, mathematics or related discipline
- Proven strong mathematical skills and interest in applying mathematics to solve problems
- Imaginative and inquisitive mind, eager to learn new skills and to develop solutions for interesting and complex problems
- Strong C or C++ programming and software engineering skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
In addition, any experience of the following will also be beneficial:
- Experience of Linux programming, scripting and administration
- Experience of programming in C++, C#,
- Experience of programming in Assembly Language and MATLAB
- Experience in DSP algorithm development
- Experience working with embedded hardware and tool chains
- Understanding of communications theory, Control theory, electronics
Graduate Software Engineers with industrial experience or recent graduates with relevant academic course or research experience are welcomed.
Benefits: Profit share scheme, Pension, Life assurance, Private medical insurance, Free canteen (lunch and refreshments), 25 days holiday, Relocation assistance, Flexible working hours.
- Software Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'