My client is looking for a Graduate Software Engineer to join their team in London.
This is a unique opportunity for a super smart, driven graduate to join the development team with my client. You will be peer mentored, trained and expected to rapidly develop your skillset.
You will gain exposure to both the backend (Python/Django) and frontend (Angular8) and over time you'll choose which one to specialize in. They have a strong track-record in rapidly scaling up junior/mids so be ready to grow fast!
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and unflinching work ethic
- Love problem solving
- Enthusiasm, passion, ambition, and humility
- Graduate from top tier university in Computer Science or related fields (you must have coding experience)
- Please include a link to your Github
- Competitive salary plus equity package
- Annual training budget up to £500 to attend conferences and workshops
- Established client base (Bank of America ML, BNP Paribas, The World Bank etc…)
- Work with latest technologies (we aim to track the latest Python/Django/Angular versions)
- Flexible working hours (before 10am)
- Flexible working from home (WFH Wednesday)
- Friendly, multi-cultural team, regular team drinks, events
- Annual offsite somewhere hot (South of France last time!)
- 24 days paid holiday plus bank holidays plus your birthday off
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear Legal and Financial Recruitment.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'