Graduate Software Developer
REED Technology Belfast are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a market leading Software Organisation based in Northern Ireland. Due to continued growth my client is seeking to recruit a Graduate Software Developer to join their excellent team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, motivated individual to become a key part of an excellent, dynamic development team, reporting directly to the Managing director.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing, delivering and maintaining high quality software solutions to the organisations clients
This is an extremely important role within the organisation, and the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Development and maintenance of new and existing code
• To follow projects from inception to completion throughout the software development lifecycle including.
o Gathering customer requirements
o Production of specifications
o Project build and testing
• Adherence to quality control measures, both industry and in-house coding standards and practices
• Investigate, analyse and document reported issues
• Dealing with customer queries that may arise and responding quickly and effectively
• Production and maintenance of high-quality technical documentation
• Degree educated in Computer Science or a IT related subject
• 1 year commercial Software Development experience
• Commercial experience using one or more of ASP, VB, VB.NET, C#.Net, ASP.Net
• Experience of relational database design
If you meet the above criteria, are very self-motivated and can work on your own initiative, REED Technology Belfast would like to hear from you TODAY!
If interested in this role, please forward your CV to email@example.com, or alternatively call me on 02890330604 for additional detail, and a full and comprehensive job specification.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business