Are you excited by the tech space and want to learn what clean code looks like? Are you looking for a role within a growing development team where you can learn from our experienced and highly talented technical experts? If the answer to these questions is yes, then we want to hear from you!
Smart Communications are seeking Graduate Software Developers to join our technical hub in Elstree we are giving you the chance to make a real difference: to be a key part of projects that matter, to have your voice heard by decision makers and to be recognized at the highest levels for your contribution.
To be considered for this position we are looking for the following key requirements:
- A degree in Computer Science or a degree with a focus on programming content
- Demonstrable coding skills and problem-solving ability in any OO language
- Teamwork- collaborating with and promoting collaboration between different parts of the business.
- Proactive - taking responsibility for making things happen.
- Social Magnetism - taking actions, which show awareness of one’s own impact on others.
- Communication & influence - using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods of communication to influence others positively to obtain agreement between different interests.
In addition to a friendly, flexible and fun working environment, and access to our team of technical experts to help you grow your career in development we provide a range of other benefits, including extensive health insurance, income protection, life assurance, subsidised gym membership, leisure travel insurance, pension contribution, Cycle2Work and childcare vouchers, as well as 25 days’ holiday allowance!!
Our Development team make it our mission to learn new technologies, we want to take tech to the next level and are inviting you to be part of our journey!
Please note: we only consider applicants with current legal right to work in the countries in which our positions are based. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or gender identity.
- Computer Science
- Software Development