Are you a recent graduate with a passion for programming? Do you have experience of C# and .NET technologies? If so, this could be the role for you...
Lusona are working with a fast-growing Software Development house looking for talented Junior Developers or Graduates to join their high-calibre team in North Lanarkshire. This is a fantastic opportunity to build a successful development career in a rapidly-growing and technologically-ambitious business.
Working in a multi-skilled team, you will be responsible for supporting with the design, development and testing of code for the company’s sophisticated customer platform. The software developers are integral to the continued growth and success of this highly innovative business who are passionate about delivering exceptional service and solutions for customers.
- Delivering high-quality, functional code
- Working effectively in an Agile/Scrum development team
- Producing a high standard of work to set timescales
- Working to support the continuous improvement of the Software development lifecycle process
- Maintaining, building and modernising your software engineering skillset
- 1st Class or 2:1 degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Software Development
- Experience of C# programming language
- Experience or knowledge of Microsoft .NET MVC
- Good object-orientated design skills
- A strong passion to learn, develop and collaborate with other members of the team
Ideally you will have knowledge or experience of the following:
- Agile/Scrum methodologies and Extreme Programming techniques
- Modern enterprise cloud-based systems, including web and micro services, object relational mapping and an understanding of Relational Databases and integration into applications
- MVC modern web architecture, client-side framework and standards-based front-end development
- Systems, UX and customer interface design
- Continuous integration/deployment, automated build, test and other SLDC tools
£Excellent Salary (DOE) + Benefits. Our client offers exciting opportunities for development and career progression for passionate and forward-thinking individuals. For more information please contact Lynsey Kerr at Lusona Consultancy.
- Computer Science
- Software Development
- Software Engineering
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'