A Graduate Software Consultant is required by a Global player in the Security Management software, based near Woking.
Contributing to the delivery of mission critical, software enterprise systems in this ambitious, growing company this role offers realistic opportunities for professional / technical growth and career progression.
Ideal for a IT Engineering / Computer Science Graduate whose looking for a variety of technologies (databases / networks / servers) and would like to do Global Travel
Essential Knowledge of 2 out of 3 of the core skills
- Database skills, ideally Microsoft SQL Server
- Networking principles and the IP protocol
- Sever Technology - Windows
- Placement Year / Internship
- Any coding skills: C#, Java, C++, C#
- Knowledge of VM Environments
Extensive product and delivery training is given on day one and due to the complexity of the role you won’t be expected be to start delivering solutions for at least 4-6 months, DOE. At that point the role will evolve to cover the following duties
- To provide implementation services and support during the delivery life cycle of an enterprise solution
- Remote technical integrations
- International travel to client sites for final stages of implementation (25%-30%)
- Interpret written requirements and technical specification documents.
- Produce solution designs for projects
- Database integrations
- FAT, SAT and user driven UAT testing
- Infrastructure / Server management
This established British company has a pioneering history in the Physical Security Systems industry. With few obvious competitors, a recent seismic shift in the market with massive customer adoption, and the latest round of funding this company has very ambitious and realistic growth plans for 2018-20.
Alternative Titles: Junior Software Consultant Software Solution Engineer, Implementation Engineer, Software Delivery Consultant, Software Specialist, Software Support Consultant, Software Delivery Engineer.
Package: £28-35,000 + Benefits
KV Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business