Graduate Software Consultant
A leading SAAS Mobile Solutions provider is looking for Graduate Software Consultants with a Full UK Driving Licence and a passion for technology to join their team, based out of their Hornchurch offices.
You will be supporting and advising clients on the best use of their Mobile Working Platforms, working in the Facilities Management Industry, managing small to medium scale mobilisations across a variety of sectors from Healthcare to Construction.
As an entry level Consultant, you will be accountable for ensuring all tasks and key milestones are delivered on client projects with a key focus on project management and requirements gathering from clients. You will also be involved in hands-on design, specification of interfaces, and design of output based reporting using SQL and reporting tools.
A key part of the role involves managing all phases of the project delivery lifecycle from requirements to design, build, UAT Testing, managing project activities, budgets and plans. You will also be training customers on mobile applications and processes.
- Full UK Driving Licence (essential)
- Candidates will be required to visit client locations across the UK and potentially abroad.
Desirable skills / qualifications:
- Graduate calibre - strong academic background is an advantage although not essential. (preferably in an IT or Business Systems related subject)
- 1st or 2nd Line IT Support
- Software Training
- Familiarity of project delivery methodologies such as Prince2
- Knowledge of the Engineering Maintenance, Construction or Facilities market
- Experience of Application Support or Software Implementation
- Proficient in database concepts - preferably MS SQL Server and TSQL
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycles - particularly Agile and Prototype approaches
- Basic Understanding of XML
This role is a technical role and will suit anyone with a passion for technology exposing the candidates to the full software asset lifecycle in a dynamic and rapidly changing industry, any understanding of software development and database concepts would be a distinct advantage.
All levels of experience considered.
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
Location: Hornchurch,Essex and Home Working
If this role sounds of interest, please click APPLY now.
- Graduate Software Consultant / IT Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job