Our client is a FinTech start-up based in Shoreditch, East London. With Private Equity backing, they are well funded and on a mission to develop innovative and groundbreaking web experiences to change the way consumers interact with Financial Services online.
How can you expect to spend your day?
This role will sit within the SEO team and report into the Chief Marketing Officer. Your key responsibility will be managing and maintaining the social media profiles for all our consumer facing brands. You will need to create engaging content that will inspire as well as improve brand awareness. It is crucial that you have a keen interest in Marketing.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
• Creating unique and engaging social media content from scratch
• Excellent knowledge of the social media landscape
• Capability of turning ordinary content into engaging content
• Research and identify emerging trends, creating new content and platform opportunities and constantly improve our social media footprint
• Engage with consumers over social media, answering questions and promoting the brands
What are the ideal candidate’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• A keen desire to learn about Marketing and SEO
• Commercially astute
• Highly driven and motivated
• An exceptional eye for detail
• Excited by the prospect of working for a fintech start-up that is disrupting the financial services industry through the application of innovative technology.
• Really sharp and “switched on” individuals.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Work with an amazingly talented team including the CTO who used to be the CTO of Vodafone.
• Working for a company backed by one of the UK’s largest Private Equity groups you will gain contacts with this group which will be amazing for your future career development.
• Learn huge amounts about the future of financial services and how existing processes within finance and banking are changing through technology and be involved with a company implementing these changes.
• As one of the early team members you will benefit from this as the company grow and develop, meaning you will be fast tracked through the business.