Our client is the UK’s number one entertainment specialist media agency with over 50 clients in the film, DVD, gaming, music, fashion, retail, mobile, and leisure industries. They’re one of UK’s fastest growing and largest independent media agencies, devising media communication strategies providing the sharpest thinking, smartest planning and value-driven buying, to deliver tangible business results. Their current clients include Play.com, Manga DVD, Optimum Releasing, Ben Sherman, Artificial Eye, and Channel 4DVD.
This is a 3 month internship paying National Minimum Wage designed to lead to a permanent graduate job.
A typical day would be:
This is a great opportunity for a graduate to join an independent agency that has a wide roster of entertainment clients within the entertainment sector. You will work alongside brand communication teams and digital planners to help create strategic responses for clients briefs across film and game campaigns.
Day-to-day tasks will include learning about the following.
- Analysing client KPIs to ensure they are using social media in the correct way
- Setting up, optimising and reporting back on campaigns in order to make key client recommendations and deliver on KPIs
- Collating benchmarks and recommendations for all campaigns to monitor success for client reviews and business strategy
- Identifying areas of opportunity within the agency and work with Digital Leads to roll them out across clients
- Keeping up to date on the current Social Media landscape as well as Trends for the future which can be fed into updates for the team as well as upcoming Campaigns and Strategy
- Building strong working relationships with Social Media representatives to ensure that Target Media is part of relevant trials and kept up to date with all market changes
- Building strong relationships with internal teams to ensure that Target Media clients are using Social Media in the best possible way
- Working with the Digital Film Lead and Digital Account Managers to deliver social strategy in response to briefs and KPIs
- Developing and rolling out processes to clients and internal teams to ensure smooth running of campaigns
- Ensuring social spend is booked and correctly managed through the agency booking process
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
- A graduate with a degree in any subject
- Innovative, creative, and highly motivated
- Passionate about film, as you’ll be working across a multitude of independent film accounts
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Comfortable talking about Social Media in all aspects with clients and colleagues in a confident and reassuring manner
- Strong written and numerical skills.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proactive with a strong sense of initiative
- Experience using social media, including Facebook and Twitter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job