Our client is a Digital agency based in Guildford and they’re looking for a Creative Social Media Content Developer.
This is an entry level role and would suit a Graduate with a passion for Digital Marketing. Ideally you’ll have some Graphic Design knowledge / passion and enjoy creating digital content for Social Media.
The purpose of the role is to manage the front end of Social Media, for example, what the agency’s own Facebook page would look like.
Job roles may include -
- Using Facebook Business Manager to schedule front end social media channel posts for the agency and many of their clients.
- Using Hootsuite to schedule front end social media channel posts (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) for all the agency’s clients.
- Creating content for front end social media channels. Written and Images.
- Using Final Cut Pro to edit footage.
- Photography and Filming and using Final Cut Pro and Photoshop to edit the footage.
- Animating footage using GoAnimate.
- Illustrating using Adobe Illustrator.
You don’t necessarily need to have used these packages, however, that would be an advantage!
You need to be enthusiastic with strong technical skills and very keen to learn new skills.
You’ll be naturally creative and want to start your career in Digital Marketing.
The agency’s offices are located in Central Guildford and they have regular team social events.
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job