Location: Hayes, Middlesex
Salary: £25,000 (+10% bonus)
Our client is a global leader in hosting and cloud computing, providing hosting solutions and supporting mission-critical websites, Internet applications, email servers, security and storage services for over 6,000 customers since 2001. They manage a range of hosting solutions for customers, from simple web servers to complex online applications and email solutions.
In this unique Graduate Service Delivery Manager role, you’ll get the opportunity to put a technical background in IT to good use whilst gaining valuable client-facing experience. You’ll be taking ownership of the reactive customer service needs, handling inquiries and building rapport but chiefly acting as an interface between the customer and the client’s support infrastructure.
While you ensure that customers support needs are met you’ll also:
- Build relationships by managing difficult situations – you’ll be competent exercising judgment in the decisions you make, creating and maintaining customer loyalty by going beyond the customer’s expectation
- Identify and take advantage of sales, networking and other opportunities by being fully aware of products and services on offer by the client
- Take ownership of queue management and routing of tickets to technicians and other departments
Our client is looking for someone who is exceedingly driven with excellent communication skills and the capacity to build rapport and successful working business relationships.
- Basic salary of £25,000 with a performance-based bonus
- Company pension scheme
- Additional days off including a full day for your birthday, and a half day off for Christmas shopping
- Company social events
For this graduate opportunity we are looking for the following criteria:
- Essential - Educated to degree level (preferably in a tech/IT related subject)
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
- Professional, calm and mature attitude
- Strong organisational skills; excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of IT as a service
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job