Graduate SEO Outreach Manager FinTech Start-Up East London
Our client is a FinTech start-up based in Shoreditch, East London. With Private Equity backing, they are well funded and on a mission to develop innovative and groundbreaking web experiences to change the way consumers interact with Financial Services online.
Reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer, we’re looking for an Outreach Manager to work closely with the Content and SEO team to deliver outstanding coverage for content. The Outreach Manager is key to ensuring the success of the content marketing strategy, responsible for delivering high quality placements and building ongoing relationships with influencers and publishers.
• Securing high quality content placements on top publishers and blogs
• Work in partnership with the SEO and Content team to develop content strategy ideas for key clients
• Research content ideas and participate in team brainstorming sessions
• Use a wide range of tools for analysis, tracking, and monitoring
• Maintain expertise on outreach, digital PR and best practice industry trends
• Monthly reporting on performance
What are the ideal candidate’s personality, skills and qualifications?
• A keen desire to learn about Marketing and SEO
• Commercially astute
• Highly driven and motivated
• An exceptional eye for detail
• Excited by the prospect of working for a fintech start-up that is disrupting the financial services industry through the application of innovative technology.
• Really sharp and “switched on” individuals.
What are the perks of working at this company?
• Work with an amazingly talented team including the CTO who used to be the CTO of Vodafone.
• Working for a company backed by one of the UK’s largest Private Equity groups you will gain contacts with this group which will be amazing for your future career development.
• As one of the early team members you will benefit from this as the company grow and develop, meaning you will be fast tracked through the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"