Sector: Financial Services
With a global client roster, our client is an instantly recognisable, influential blue chip organisation. They’re looking for ambitious sales professionals to take their next career step - to deliver and manage from their central Manchester office during an exciting period of growth they’re experiencing!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £32,000
- Bonus scheme
- Excellent training that is geared towards your progression
- Regular socials in an inclusive, welcoming atmosphere
- Immediate autonomy as you manage your own team!
- A modern, fun office in a highly sought after central Manchester location
The successful candidate will work and manage the team on search projects. They’ll identify, research and reach out to leads, qualifying their suitability and interest in the company’s services in order to create profitable relationships. In performing regular client outreach over the phone, the successful candidate will develop the skills necessary with which to progress!
The Graduate Senior Researcher will be personable and organised. Our client offers generous earning and career potential to the successful candidate!
- Educated to degree level
- Some sales/industry experience and/or experience managing a team
- Excellent telephone manner
- Fantastic communication and interpersonal skills
- Commercially aware
- Ambitious and driven
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job