Do you want to be part of a rapidly expanding entrepreneurial business with exceptional earning and career progression potential, working with the highest caliber of international clientele?
Work for a world leading Executive Search and Research firm delivering bespoke services to ambitious customer-focused organizations, taking a tailored approach to client relations in order to ensure a 98% success rate.
Graduate Search Consultant Salary
- Year 1 - £20K base, £40K OTE
- Year 2 - £35K base, £60K OTE
- Year 3 - £60K base, £100K+ OTE
- Uncapped commission structure
- World-class foundational training programme
- Opportunity for meaningful professional growth
- Annual bonus scheme
- 6 monthly incentives
- Discounted gym membership
- 10am Monday starts
- Company iPad
- Regular team dinners
- Continual professional development
The Role of a Graduate Search Consultant
- Searching job databases and sourcing candidates
- Design roles and responsibilities
- Attracting candidates to the role and managing applications
- Preparing candidates for interview and guiding them through the hiring process
- Scanning CVs and calling potential candidates
- Maintaining client relationships
What we’re looking for in a Graduate Search Consultant
- Minimum of a 2.2 from a top university
- Track record of excellence in extra-curricular activities
- Financially motivated and extremely driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and able to efficiently interpret data
- Ambitious with a competitive edge
- Ideally worked through university
- Collaborative and team orientated
- Previous sales experience (B2B) would be an advantage
RULE Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interview and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. Realise your potential with RULE!
RULE Recruitment recruit in to all specialised sectors of recruitment consultancy including; Technology Recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Oil Recruitment, Gas Recruitment, Energy Recruitment, IT Recruitment, Management Consultant Recruitment, Engineering Recruitment, SAP Recruitment, HR Recruitment, Legal Recruitment, Paralegal Recruitment, Investment Banking Recruitment, Hedge Fund Recruitment, Digital Recruitment, Media Recruitment, Marketing Recruitment, Public Sector Recruitment, International Recruitment, Pharmaceutical Recruitment, Bioscience Recruitment, Procurement Recruitment, Supply Chain Recruitment, Management Recruitment, Board Recruitment and Executive Recruitment, Banking Recruitment, Change Management Recruitment, Insurance Recruitment, Multi-lingual Recruitment.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Executive Search
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"