The UK’s most successful recruitment brand is seeking individuals with business, sales and management qualities that are determined, ambitious, and confident and want to be winners, to become part of their rapidly expanding team in their spectacular London Headquarters.
Recruitment consultancy is gradually becoming Graduates first choice occupation; unrivalled earnings, superb progression and a fast-paced and competitive environment are just some of the characteristics of recruitment.
Grad Scheme: Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
South West London
Salary and On Target Earnings of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
1st Year OTE: £22,000 (basic salary) - £45,000+
2nd Year OTE: £45,000 - £80,000+
3rd Year OTE: £80,000 - £110,000+
(Fantastic, uncapped Commission Structure)
Immediate Start / Summer 2018 Start
An award winning Recruitment Company wants Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants to specialise in both permanent and contract roles within a specific sector that they recruit into, these include: IT, Electronic Engineering, Finance, Digital and Consultancy sectors.
My client prides themselves on being both honest and personable, so that clients and candidates receive a high quality service. This opportunity allows Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants a unique and rewarding opportunity with a growing and ambitious company. You can expect lots of fantastic incentives as a graduate trainee recruitment consultant within this company, including a generous commission structure, executive lunches and holidays abroad - the ultimate dream for any new graduate looking to work in recruitment!
The company culture is ambitious and hard working, but also fun and sociable, so ideal for recent graduates looking for an enjoyable but a fast paced and vibrant work environment.
The Role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
This is a 360 recruitment role, so as a graduate trainee recruitment consultant you will be responsible for researching markets and developing strong relationships with current and new clients.
Key Responsibilities for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- New Client acquisition - e.g. cold calling
- Candidate acquisition - HAND (headhunting, advertising, networking, database)
- Face-to-face meetings with clients and candidates
- Candidate interview preparation and feedback
- Negotiating offers
- Client account management and business development
What We Are Looking For in a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Confident, enthusiastic and resilient personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Determination to succeed and money motivated
- Graduates with a 2.2 minimum undergraduate degree
- A competitive nature, e.g. sports teams.
Benefits for a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Monthly individual and team awards
- Tailor-made suits
- 2 company holidays a year - recently to Ibiza, Miami, Hong Kong, and the owners favourite - Las Vegas!
- An unrivalled commission structure with fantastic On Target Earnings (OTE)
- Initial training and career development programmes, you will be paired with a consultant, who will dedicate their time to helping you and essentially making you money and quick!
- Brand new car schemes that ranges from a BMW 1 Series up to an Audi R8, Porsche 911 and Range Rover.
- Once you reach 10 deals in your first year, you will receive a £3000 bonus.
We typically place people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant, Permanent Recruitment Consultant.
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Level