Talent Engagement Specialist - Digital Marketing
Working for clients including Nike, Adidas, Google, Tinder and Deliveroo, my client are looking for competitive graduates, from a sporting background, interested in a fast paced and lucrative career within Talent Engagement.
- £22,000 - £28,000 commission + uncapped commission from DAY 1
Average Company Earnings for Graduates;
- Year 1; £36,000
- Year 2; £59,000
- Year 3; £82,000
- With the top 10% earning over £100,000 by year 3 due to the generous, and uncapped commission structure
The role of the Talent Engagement Specialist is to deliver an exceptional candidate experience. Plus:
- Become a 'Digital Expert’ - submerge yourself in the industry in order to understand the latest technology trends and employment destinations
- Research your market to identify and develop relationships with the best talent in the market
- Be able to engage and effectively influence candidates
- Support Senior Consultants on projects that they are working on
- Meet set targets and deliver on requirements
- Embrace and use of internal technologies and become a technology promoter for the business
What this client offers graduates?
- Structured career development plan
- Investment in external training
- Demonstrated 40% growth year on year since starting in 2014
- Market leading monthly commission structure (£36,000 OTE Year 1)
- Quarterly Bonuses and High Achievers Club (quarterly European trips)
- Annual Bonuses and Annual Prize for Top Biller; they have flown top performers to Ibiza, Cancun, Marbella, New York and Barbados to name a few!
- Flexible hours
- Friday early finishes
- Monthly Friday lunches
- Investment in Wellbeing
- Amazing new offices
- Team nights out
- Lots of additional benefits and perks
What they look for?
- Graduates with a passion to be successful
- Sporting profiles - lots of rugby, netball, cricket, football players in the office
- Sociable characters, with exceptional people skills
- Desire to work as part of a team
- A genuine interest in the 'digital era’
- Team player
- Ambition, drive, and determination!
If you think this could be of interest, get in touch today for immediate consideration!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'