Benefit Cosmetics UK - Graduate Scheme - Sales
We are looking for exceptional candidates with the ability to think on their feet and enjoy being thrown into the deep end! Working in key Departments over a fast-paced two year rotation, you will make a real difference to the Company and direction we grow in. As the only UK Graduate scheme within the LVMH luxury goods group, this is your chance to be part of something truly prestigious and unique!
Our Sales Scheme will give you exposure to;
- Department Store / Boutiques / Travel Retail
- Remote Management
- National Accounts
Throughout your two years, you would receive training and development from all levels of the Business. By the end of your rotation, candidates would be expected to move into senior management positions within the Business. If you are proactive, tenacious and have a passion for success and results, we want to hear from you!
What we are looking for
- 1st class (or predicted) Degree in related field
- At least 12 months industry experience (either through placement year or other work experience)
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate a team
- Strong commercial awareness & business acumen
- IT skills - Excel intermediate
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem solving / analytical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good planning & organisation skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Passion for Benefit!
Please note that our Sales scheme will involve travel nationwide, as well as some time spent at our Head Office in Chelmsford, Essex - candidates will need to be flexible to travel.
Please note that our Marketing scheme will be predominately based at our Head Office in Chelmsford, Essex - candidates will however need to be flexible to travel. This Scheme is due to start in September 2018.
Closing date 28th February 2018.