Nigel Frank International are the Global Leaders in Microsoft Technology Recruitment and on of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK.
Due to large investment and record success we are looking to grow our recruitment consultant teams rapidly and are looking for career driven professionals to drive the success further.
We are looking for hard-working Graduates or experience sales/recruitment professionals in our Newcastle Upon-Tyne office. You will be based in the city centre office, and have to opportunity to work on markets across Europe, Middle-East and Africa.
What the role of a Recruitment Consultant entails:
* Business development/ cold calling to build client relationships
* Selling and negotiation
* Head-hunting and candidate resourcing
* full 360 degrees management of a recruitment process
What we require from Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
* Bachelor's degree and/or previous recruitment/sales experience
* Complete fluency in English (spoken and written)
* A strong work ethic, self-motivation and drive to succeed
* Confidence, resilience, organisation skills and perseverance
What we offer Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
* Competitive starting base salary (£17,500)
* Uncapped commission (average first year OTE £35,000+)
* Full training, regular performance reviews and career progression plan
* Target-based incentives and frequent rewards. This includes free holidays, company cars, and more.
We are interviewing now for these positions, therefore if you are interested please apply.
Send your CV to to apply to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job