The UK’s most successful recruitment brand is seeking individuals with business, sales and management qualities that are determined, ambitious, and confident and want to be winners, to become part of their rapidly expanding team in their spectacular London Headquarters.
Recruitment consultancy is gradually becoming Graduates' first choice occupation; unrivalled earnings, superb progression and a fast-paced and competitive environment are just some of the characteristics of recruitment.
Graduate Scheme: Recruitment - Comprehensive Training Program
Central/City of London - Cannon Street / Bank
5 x Vacancies - May/June / July Start Dates
Salary and On Target Earnings of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
1st Year OTE: £22,000 (basic salary) - £45,000+
2nd Year OTE: £45,000 - £80,000+
3rd Year OTE: £80,000 - £110,000+
(Fantastic, uncapped Commission Structure)
An award winning Recruitment Company wants Graduate Recruitment Consultants to specialise in both permanent and contract roles within a specific sector that they recruit into, these include: IT, Electronic Engineering, Finance, Digital and Consultancy sectors.
My client prides themselves on being both honest and personable, so that clients and candidates receive a high quality service. This opportunity allows Graduate Recruitment Consultants a unique and rewarding opportunity with a growing and ambitious company. You can expect lots of fantastic incentives as a graduate trainee recruitment consultant within this company, including a generous commission structure, executive lunches and holidays abroad - the ultimate dream for any new graduate looking to work in recruitment!
The company culture is ambitious and hard working, but also fun and sociable, so ideal for recent graduates looking for an enjoyable but a fast paced and vibrant work environment.
The Role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
This is a 360 recruitment role, so as a graduate trainee recruitment consultant you will be responsible for researching markets and developing strong relationships with current and new clients.
Key Responsibilities for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- New client acquisition - e.g. cold calling
- Candidate acquisition - HAND (headhunting, advertising, networking, database)
- Face-to-face meetings with clients and candidates
- Candidate interview preparation and feedback
- Negotiating offers
- Client account management and business development
What We Are Looking For in a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Confident, enthusiastic and resilient personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Determination to succeed and money motivated
- Graduates with a 2.2 minimum undergraduate degree
- A competitive nature, e.g. sports teams.
Benefits for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
- Monthly individual and team awards
- Tailor-made suits
- 2 company holidays a year - recently to Ibiza, Miami, Hong Kong, and the owners favourite - Las Vegas!
- An unrivalled commission structure with fantastic On Target Earnings (OTE)
- Initial training and career development programmes, you will be paired with a consultant, who will dedicate their time to helping you and essentially making you money and quick!
- Brand new car schemes that ranges from a BMW 1 Series up to an Audi R8, Porsche 911 and Range Rover.
- Once you reach 10 deals in your first year, you will receive a £3000 bonus.
This is not your typical graduate scheme; after an initial training period, my client will give you responsibility, autonomy and the chance to earn substantial amounts of cash from the outset. More appealing than everything else you've looked at? Apply now for an interview week commencing 12/06/2017
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job