Graduate Scheme - Graduate Recruitment - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Basic Salary - £24,000
OTE - £35,000
Location - London (City of London)
Position - Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Founded in 2005, our client is a market leading technology based recruitment consultancy. Focusing on three key areas; Data & Technology, Engineering and Life Sciences. Now they are looking to hire 5 graduates as graduate recruitment consultants. Are you looking to become a recruitment consultant? Do you want to start in July/ August/ September? Do you want to progress through to management through this personalised recruitment consultant training programme?
No two days are the same at our clients London (City of London) based office. You will be supported from day 1. Our client wants to hire 5 graduates that will be developed through to management. The culture of our client is one of organic growth. Joining the recruitment industry is extremely difficult, our client knows this and rewards all their recruitment consultants with great incentives.
- Quarterly top-biller prize - iWatch, Macbook Pro, iPads
- Monthly 'lunch club’ to London’s (City of London) top restaurants for ALL consultants that reach their targets - not just the top billers
- Every 6 months, all expenses paid holidays for reaching your target - Las Vegas, Thailand, Ibiza
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Birthday beer
- Dress down, free drinks and early finish on Friday
Where do we differ?
- Rigorous and comprehensive 360 degree 6-month initial training period where you’ll learn everything needed to be a market leading recruitment consultant
- Tailored and personalised training scheme
- Daily, weekly and monthly meetings to discuss your progress - this is a conversation, not a grilling
- If you think the training you’re receiving needs altering - the senior recruitment consultants managing you want you to tell them!
What is needed from me?
- You will be educated to a degree level, achieving a 1:1/2:1 from a top 50 UK university
- You’re A-Levels will be A’s and B’s
- Working history is essential - you will have a consistent working history from your teenage years through to university
- Commercial sales experience is preferable
- Personality is everything in being successful as a graduate recruitment consultant
- You will be confident but also humble
- Extremely professional but do not take yourself too seriously
- Genuine desire to be successful
- The ability to work on your own and as part of a team
Why should I apply?
- You will receive a personalised training scheme designed to fast track you from a graduate recruitment consultant position through to management
- You will be part of a market leading recruitment consultancy
- You will be working in the centre of London
- You will be able to take pride in your work
- You will have access to an uncapped commission structure - 30%
- You will have the chance to travel internationally
Apply Now - Interviewing ASAP!
Twelve Recruitment is a specialist Sales Recruitment Consultancy, based in the City of London. We have partnered with the most prestigious and exciting firms in London and across the UK on to offer applicants - graduates through to business owners - a refreshing approach to finding their new challenge. Twelve Recruitment operates on an exclusive arrangement with most clients and thus fast tracks you through what can sometimes be a slow interview process making sure you don’t lose time!
Twelve Recruitment’s recruitment consultants have specialist knowledge of the Sales market and understand how your top potential can be best unlocked and which companies can do that for you. We pride ourselves that we understand trends and patterns and how Recruitment works this ensuring success for candidates that Twelve Recruitment represents. All the opportunities that Twelve Recruitment works on are career based; the roles offer challenge, progression and longevity. We do not work with companies that just want to 'put bums on seats’.
Graduate financial recruitment Graduate legal recruitment. Graduate banking recruitment. Graduate accounting recruitment Graduate headhunting. Graduate international headhunting. Graduate executive recruitment. Graduate in-house legal recruitment. Graduate Private practice recruitment. Graduate commerce recruitment. Graduate sales recruitment. Graduate co-secretarial recruitment. Graduate assistant recruitment. Graduate administrative recruitment. Graduate key client services recruitment. Graduate operations recruitment. Graduate audit recruitment. Graduate marketing recruitment. Graduate digital marketing recruitment. Graduate advertising recruitment. Graduate oil and gas recruitment. Graduate engineering recruitment. Graduate media recruitment. Graduate technology recruitment. Graduate infrastructure recruitment and many other roles
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"