GRADUATE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT- Encore Graduate scheme
Career progression, competitive basic salary of up to £22k, excellent benefits package - generous holiday entitlement 33 days per year, uncapped bonus
We are looking for a talented Graduate Recruiter to join our highly successful, growing Professional Services team in Nottingham City Centre!
Your new role:
As a graduate recruiter you will be supporting your team with servicing our current client base, filling vacancies with suitably skilled candidates.
Your main duties:
- Working closely with Encore's business clients to gain a strong understanding of their recruitment requirements.
- Sourcing and screening candidates for temporary vacancies.
- Advertising for applicants in such a manner that will generate the largest / best quality response.
- Managing your recruited candidate's performance daily and weekly, ensuring that clients and candidates are consistently satisfied.
- Working towards performance targets.
What will you get in return?
- Up to £22k per annum dependant upon experience.
- Uncapped bonus payments.
- Ongoing career development and opportunities for progression from Graduate level to Senior Management
- Service specific training tailored to your role.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and additional days for birthday, moving house and voluntary work.
- The support of a team to offer help, guidance and development.
- Recruitment industry accreditation - 50% contribution to achieve REC and IRP qualifications.
- Friday afternoon drinks in the office courtesy of our Directors.
- Private health care and pension scheme.
- Discounted gym memberships and much more!
What makes a successful Graduate Recruiter at Encore?
- Customer service or recruitment experience is essential.
- Ability to accurately match candidates to job vacancies through accurate skill identification.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery to ensure repeat business with both clients and temporary workers.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high pressure environment.
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 58.5 million pound turnover for 2016, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report the '1000 companies that inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in Recruitment. If you believe that you have the above skills and attributes to succeed then apply today to share in our success!Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
- customer service
- job boards
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job