One of the fastest growing recruitment businesses in the North West, recognised by numerous industry bodies for countless awards have partnered with Ashley James Consulting to identify their future leaders via a comprehensive and fast paced 18 month graduate development scheme.
The business has an innovative, service focused and results driven culture and having had recent private equity investment they're on a mission to deliver unprecedented growth in line with their business objectives.
Key clients of this company include many house-hold names, all recognisable and enviable brands to have on their client portfolio.
The ideal candidate for this role will meet the following criteria:
- Recent graduate or demonstrated strong further education (Degree / A-levels etc)
- Good commercial acumen and business savvy
- Leadership potential and capability
- Experience in a target driven sales environment (preferably selling a service)
- Personable, memorable, engaging and charismatic personality
- Persuasive sales skills and credible negotiator
Key characteristics required:
- Intelligent (both bright and emotionally intelligent)
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary of £18,000 to £22,000 year one and £30k+ during year two based on merit and achieving set targets
- Realistic earning potential of £35k year one and £45k+ year two
- Rewarding commission scheme paying up to 30% of revenue along with team bonuses and manager override bonus
- Incentives to include lunch clubs, holidays, team building / away days
If this sounds like your kind of graduate opportunity, then hit apply or call the Manchester office for a confidential and insightful conversation about your career plans post-university.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'