- £18k-£20k basic salary
- Earn £30k in year 1.
- Promotions and pay rises to take you to £40k in year 2.
- 25 days holiday, plus earn extra time off.
- Sales trips abroad to Ibiza, Magaluf, and Paris.
- Lots of other perks.
- Career development to help you achieve more.
- Central Manchester.
Get rewarded for the effort you put in! Join a hypergrowth digital recruitment company for their Graduate Scheme and kickstart your business development career. They’re one of Manchester’s sought after employers.
- Speak with CEOs and directors at digital companies.
- It’s a sales job where you’ll hit your given targets.
- You’ll be headhunting for senior staff.
- Requires a lot of research and planning.
- It involves plenty of calls, meetings and social media.
- There’s lots of expert training and ongoing career development.
- You’re surrounded by people who have 'been-there, done-that’ who will help and support you.
- Based from their Manchester offices.
- Ambitious and creative!
- Handy with social media and excellent on the phone.
- This suits bright, intelligent graduates.
- You’ll want to be part of a small company that's growing.
- It’s an energetic office; you’ll need to be outgoing to fit in with the team.
- You should be career driven and want to be rewarded for the work that you put in.
- Based in Manchester.
- They're all focused around recruiting for digital companies.
- Working with the most innovative people in the UK.
- Cool offices in central Manchester.
- Brilliant Glassdoor rating.
- Well-respected across the digital sectors.
- Huge growth plans and you’ll develop with the business.
- They love to promote people from within.
- You can be earning over £40k here within your 2nd year.
- Lots of holidays, banter, weekends away, nights out and the latest tech!
If you’re looking to kick-start your sales career, we need ambitious people to apply today!
- Customer Facing Roles
- Highly Ambitious
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'