Salary: £24k basic, plus OTE/Commission taking your total package to £30k
This multi-award winning HR Company are commonly listed as one of the best organisations to work for nationally! Their innovative approach to the way we use HR technology has continuously elevated them above their competitors and has resulted in an expansion of their business. As such, they are looking for a team of bright, ambitious graduates to join their company to enhance client relationship management.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Promoting our client’s products and services to existing customers
- Identifying trends to drive business development
- Working with the marketing team to collaborate on campaigns
- Strategically generating leads to convert into business opportunity
- Maintaining an extensive knowledge of the market and competitors
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients to enhance retention
- Providing customers with ongoing support
Our client boasts an extremely outgoing and fun-loving team. They regularly reward their employees with lucrative incentives and social events (e.g. trips to the races, nights out, meals) – the perfect place for ambitious candidates! Team this culture with the vast scope for progression and you have the ideal graduate role!
- Competitive basic salary of £24k
- OTE taking your total package up to £30k!
- Exposure to huge clients, you will be able to develop relationships with some of the biggest brands across many industries
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Company Holidays
- Social events/nights out
- A university graduate
- Team player
- Drive to progress
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'