Did you graduate between 2016 - 2019?
Are you looking for a career that will excite you whilst also pushing you to be the best?
We are currently looking for a graduate on behalf of our client who are a successful recruitment agency in the heart of Birmingham.
Their team is expanding at Trainee level due to promotions and growth so they are eager to recruit a fantastic, competitive and energetic graduate that they can mould into an excellent recruiter.
This is a company that seeks to promote from within and reward its consultants for their efforts; few employees leave this company for the simple fact that they are so well looked after that it would be silly for them to do so!
What role is on offer?
The role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
You will learn the ropes of recruitment from how to source candidates to interviewing techniques. You will then be introduced to the client end of recruitment and be involved in business development calls to build your own client base.
Your whole training period will prepare you to transition into the role of a full 360 recruitment consultant; you will have your own candidates, clients and be in charge of ensuring you hit your billings targets.
This is a fast paced, target driven and pressured career but it has a lot more to offer than most careers in the shape of financial reward and career progression that sees you promoted based on your performance.
What is included in the benefits package?
- A competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission with a fantastic commission structure
- Ongoing training to extend your skillset
- Lots of social events and things to do: Team nights out, Christmas party, Team away days and after work drinks
- Bonuses, prizes and competitions - really a company that loves to reward their employees
- Holidays, pension, discounts etc
Who is the ideal candidate?
- A graduate with a 2:2 or above - Will consider non - graduates/those with a lower classification who have relevant experience and good Academics (A -Levels/GCSE)
- Extra curricular: Sports, hobbies, societies, awards, accomplishments, charity work
- An individual who is money motivated and target driven; not afraid to be pushed in order to succeed
- Energetic, excellent communication and well presented
Apply today to avoid missing out on a fantastic graduate opportunity!
- Graduate Recruitment
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'