2:1 science graduates are needed for a challenging and rewarding Graduate Medical Sales role. Visiting customers on a face to face basis you will deal with consultants and surgeons on a daily basis.
Sector: Advanced Surgical Equipment
The Role: Liaising with consultants and theatre managers you will support the sales team to win new business within the NHS. As a trusted adviser you will need to highly professional with the credibility to consult with senior professionals.
The Company: This multi-billion dollar global company is a true giant within the healthcare sector. Superb graduate medical sales training and structured career progression will be on offer for the successful applicant.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prospecting for new clients
- Promoting and advising on orthopaedic products
- Supporting a senior sales director
- Making face to face client visits
For this Graduate Sales Executive position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Educated to degree level in a science subject 2:1 required
- Organised, articulate and measured
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to move into medical sales
The Package for this Graduate Sales role:
- Up to £25,000 basic salary plus £5000 bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Additional company benefits
- Graduate. Sales. Training. Trainee
- Graduate Trainee Executive