Media Sales Trainee
Exhibitions, Digital and Print
£20 -21K PRO RATA + COMMISSION
2 MONTH CONTRACT, POTENTIAL TO GO PERMANENT
This is an excellent opportunity for you to be integral in growing revenue streams through generating new business leads, increasing repeat sales and cross selling to existing clients as well making leads for the field sales team.
You will be joining a small but extremely successful company selling across their exhibitions, their print and digital offerings.
It is a great opportunity as the role offers a great range of diversity and no two days will be the same.
Your responsibilities will include: -
- Making and maintaining profitable sales across all products
- Generating your own leads through research and contacting, via telephone, potential customers to qualify their needs and to build quality relationships with decision makers
- Responding promptly to incoming leads
- Obtain appointments for the Field Sales team to meet with prospects
- Professional, articulate, follow up of all customer contact by email to nurture future opportunities
- Plan and prioritise your own sales activities to exceed all personal, team and business targets
- Assisting as required with pipeline and other reporting to ensure campaign objectives and plans are communicated to the wider team
- Attending our events, usually Friday and Saturday, to support the on-site logistics and acting as our representative
You will be able to demonstrate the following: -
- Degree education and/or relevant job-related experience
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills are essential
- Highly organised, a strong team player and good problem solver
- Can do attitude with the ability to gain new skills
- Media Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"