A growing lighting distributor is offering driven and sales-focused graduates the opportunity to join this exciting sector. Their nationwide clients include high-end hotels, well-known restaurant chains and even Buckingham Palace! On offer is a salary of up to £25K, uncapped bonus and a training programme tailored to you.
Who will you be working for?
You'll be joining a business with ambitious plans for growth who are looking for graduates that can make an impact and contribute to their success. They are part of an impressive group of distribution companies who already employ over 1,700 people and have an annual turnover exceeding £600 million.
Providing high-quality products and service is at the heart of everything they do - they design and manufacturer specialist lighting products, working with leading businesses nationwide and have built a fantastic reputation and brand for themselves.
What will you be doing?
As a Graduate Sales Trainee, you will receive training tailored to you and get involved in key areas of the business including, sales, design work, marketing and the technical department. You will also be mentored by and have the opportunity to shadow an experienced manager, including accompanying them on meetings with key suppliers.
There are plenty of opportunities to progress with the business and which area you choose to specialise in is down to your skills and preference.
You'll be rewarded with:
- A starting salary of £20,000-£25,000
- An uncapped bonus linked to your performance
- Training and professional development
- Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
Do you have what it takes?
To be successful in this Graduate Sales Trainee role, you should be:
- An excellent communicator
- Entrepreneurial and able to spot and capitalise on new opportunities
- Energetic, confident and motivated
- A quick learner
- Ideally a graduate with a degree in a business, marketing, or design-related subject (applications from non-graduates with relevant experience will also be considered)
Apply today to find out more! Interviews are being held immediately for this exciting opportunity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job