Graduate Sales Trainee - Document Management Solutions
- This global household name is looking for two Graduate Sales Executives to help drive business forward within its corporate accounts division
- Comprehensive graduate sales training will be offered on starting
The Role: Based from the sales office you will spend half your time contacting companies in the FTSE 500 dealing with IT and finance directors. Whilst you will be contacting clients over the phone you will also need to go on face to face meetings in order to close for business. If you're a candidate that is looking for a fast paced new business environment then this opportunity could be ideal.
The Company: Global organistaion, with an excellent reputation for training and developing trainees, is now looking for two graduates to join its sales team. Resilient and highly driven individuals are required to join this blue chip market leader.
Responsibilities as a Graduate Sales Executive will include:
- Dealing with IT and finance directors
- Managing FTSE 500 companies
- Presenting high value business solutions
- Developing new business opportunities
For this Graduate Sales position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Degree educated
- Desire to work in a commercial role in graduate sales
- Well-presented and articulate
- Goal orientated
The Package for this Graduate sales role:
- £25,000 Basic
- £35,000 OTE Year One
- £5,000 Car Allowance
- Graduate. Sales. Training. Trainee
- Graduate Trainee Executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'