Salary: £23,000 (+ bonus scheme)
Operating worldwide with bases across Europe, China and the USA, our entrepreneurial client provides bespoke logistics solutions on a global scale: they’re looking for a Graduate Sales Support Executive to help grow their new client base even further, assist in managing exisiting account relationships and support their Senior Sales Support with a keen eye for detail.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategically identifying and researching prospective customers, providing support to the senior sales team;
- Creating presentations and analysing accounts for possible opportunities on behalf of senior sales team;
- Passing agreed new business proposals over to Executive team for implementation;
- Nurturing relationships with existing clients, and re-engaging them to enhance existing account value;
An excellent suite of benefits is on hand to help the graduate adjust to the role in addition to the support of other previously placed Pareto graduates. The role is a blend of existing account management as well as sales support. The company work hard to create a friendly, inclusive culture in an open-plan environment. There are plenty of progression opportunities for candidates that grasp the support role quickly and demonstrate a winning attitude.
Apply today and enjoy unrivalled personal and career development!
Benefits/What you get:
- A competitive basic salary of £23,000
- A competitive bonus and incentive structure
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Supportive company culture; and one that encourages your career development
- Educated to degree level
- Full UK driving license (not essential, but advantageous for progression within the role)
- The ability to speak another language is advantageous, but not necessary
- Excellent attention to detail
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job