Showing the way in the exciting world of media research
Job Title: Graduate Sales Support Executive
Location: London, Grays Inn Road
Leading the way in the exciting world of media research, we provide the most accurate and comprehensive intelligence on media consumption, performance and value. At Kantar Media we power media choices. Our insight, expertise and best in class data and services help clients to measure, monitor and select the most effective media. Join us and you’ll be part of 30,000 colleagues and 12 world leading research, data and insight brands at Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients to flourish in an extraordinary world.
This is a 1 year trainee role set to terminate at the end of December 2018.
TGI (Target Group Index) is an ongoing syndicated market research survey providing invaluable, comparable consumer insights to advertisers, agencies and media owners.
The Global Client Team in London deals with global sales support for enquires all around the world in relation to TGI.
In this role, you will be trained to provide support for global sales activity, assist TGI sales personnel around the world by preparing materials for global prospects and preparing analyses for clients, sales pitches, and internal development needs.
You will also learn to moderate between parties to ensure effective outcomes for all stakeholders involved in Global TGI agreements.
This is a varied and challenging role which involves communication with researchers and with sales personnel in all markets in which TGI operates and at all levels within the Kantar Media group.
Working closely alongside an Associate Director for TGI Global this role is perfect for anyone who wants to gain experience and knowledge and kickstart their career in this industry.
Throughout your time in this role you will learn to:
- Work effectively with TGI sales people around the world to maximise global sales.
- Coordinate and moderate between parties in multiple countries.
- Provide data analysis from a brief for global consultancy projects in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Provide database management- checking, uploading and making accessible the latest databases from our affiliate partners.
- A real desire to gain new knowledge and skills stemming from having a genuine interest in the role.
- Ability to influence and persuade internal and external parties to maintain or develop relationships with partners of the sales team.
- Strong communication and organisation skills to allow you to coordinate tasks and meet deadlines.
- Work effectively both in a team and, eventually independently. You will need the ability to take real ownership of tasks.
- Strong numerical skill with a keen eye for detail.
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job